|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, July 24
BF is super mean can. so ungentleman ok! Hit me so hard just because i never eat. and when i say hard, its really hard. !#$^^%&^*% you should have seen the way he bashed me up. head hand and even face! anyway. im done with mr cheong's card. its nice de lor! the shimin style. LOL. he is so gonna be touched:] this is funny. teacher: SHERWIN, dun flirt with my students. This is really classic. LOL. better than my "touch me not" wakakas. English term test and CME test tmr. lets see if i have any moral! lol. political upright answers! hahas Thursday, July 24, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |