|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, July 28
26/7 celebrate mum's birthday in advance. me and sis treat her to sakura. $100+ lor. broke now-.- only took one pic thr cos the ppl lik super fierce. LOL. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 27/7 Mum's birthday:] met aunt in bugis. super crowded. hahas ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Im so tempted to eat all the taiwanese food! 28/7 Aw acc me for my interview. im super nervous ok. and he was trying all ways to calm me. hahas. well. i guess i cant make it. blame it on myself for nt studying well for sa! grrrrr.nvmnvm. ![]()
hahas. Monday, July 28, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |