|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, June 11
wakakaka! Im very happy because.... blah blah blah. LOL. I guess only wanni knows why. :]:]:]:]:]:] anyway, today i woke up super late think morning.or afternoon? if nt for qh sms i would be still sleeping. LOL. received my birthday present from him. very touched cos its handmade too. hahas. nt showing the pic of the bear he made. lol. shall nt disclose his talent for craft work. LOL. I realise im so weak in Amaths! someone pls give me tuition or give me a smarter brain. LOL. hmm.what time shall i go? LOL. Wednesday, June 11, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |