|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, June 4
kop from wanni's blog, she is better in this kind of stuff.LOL. OMG. I ACTUALLY OVERSLEPT THIS MORNING! grr.late for Amaths lesson. wanted to skip initially.but still went for it initially. grrr. was really tired after the camp. i did the wrong question for lik 4-5 times. 90% of my work i did wrongly. 70% of my work i calculated wrongly and had to redo for 181354632times. now i declared im really a late queen. late for outings, late for lesson, late for blah blah blah.... maybe nex time i will hand in my hmk late too. -.-
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |