|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, June 26
Isit because I ate the wrong thing or i took my medicine late. I still din recover and got worse somemore. grrr. Im having oral tmr. * speak slowly !!! * anyway. anyone interested to get 2-nd hand TYS? Do visit http://9030sales.blogspot.com/ Im so not used to eating 3 meals. I actually took half an hour to finish a bread. LOL. The funny thing is tt mummy says we will slowly test out what Im allegic to after tmr. LOL. Seriously i think my medicine is useless la. and ah yeow says its for the most serious case. I hope im nt immune to it! lol. byebye:] Thursday, June 26, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |