Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, June 10

IM 16!
wakakas.
Finally.
dun have to sneak in for nc16 movies.
LOL.
Darlings came over last night for dinner.
Cindy really gave me a big box of jelly.LOL.
had a great time.
im sure all of us gain weight.
hahas.
watched horror movie in the middle of the night.
in the end cute jac actually said she dun dare to slp.
LOL.
In the end both of us chat till real late.
wakakas.
too much to say so lets just look at the pics.
A normal group photo.[w/o cindy the photographer]Act silly!Crazy us!ok.we decided to be guai le.Still figuring what to do with it.LoLSis:]

Today.
went out with steph darling for dinner.
received my present.
im super touched ok woman!
thanks for everything<3

My woman!The result of trying to act silly.

The sweet present I got.This woman really knows me:] It contains all our past memories and nt forgetting some handsomes for me.wangzi,leejunki,xiaozhu...LOL.This is my attitude woman!

But I just love her<3<3<3

Really thankful to everyone,including my darlings and those who had sent me a birthday msg.Especially my family who had done many things in order to let me enjoy my 16th birthday.I just love them<3<3<3

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three