|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, June 30
I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I LOVE AH YEOW FOR HE BOUGHT ME A ORANGE CAREBEAR<3 but then... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I HATE HIM FOR MESSING UP MY HAIR, TWICE! and thus. I took revenge by, CALLING HIM AND DISTURBING HIS BEAUTY SLEEP~ LOL. how evil. tts y never offend a woman. wakakas. I know its random, but im bored. and the stupid riddle from pea-brain is killing my brain cells. I just spent close to 1 hr to draft out a new time-table. everyday is so pack! I pity myself. someone pls get rid of all my distractions pls! anyway, I'm going ngee ann poly with the girls in another 2 weeks time. pray tt its interesting and theres handsome.angmoh better. wakakas. Tmr I'm dating Amaths and PHY. hahas. Monday, June 30, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |