Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Friday, June 27

Hey!
My chi oral is over!
You know how happy I am now.
eh nope.
mrs tey said we should nt use btt words.
Im feeling euphoric!

Although im the last candidate..
but i think i did pretty good.
erm, should use pretty awesome.
LOL.
cos the examiners din asked me any question at all.
still can joke with me.hahas:]
seriously my butt is half numb when its my turn.
however i still thinks tt i spoke too fast.
and i still have some info i wanna add on.
nvm,shall nt ask for too much:]

I should have paid more attention to kang jian la.
cos i asked for a trial run and the question he asked came out!
he is lik god la.
ytd question he also told us be4.
grrr.
its ok!

oh ya!
i kop Aw's mp3.
LOL.
eh nope.
he lend it to me willingly:]

Irritating!

尽管我再怎么想对你说,我始终说不出口。
Friday, June 27, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three