Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, June 8

First shot.Failed.I said his face was big he said my hand was short.LOL.
Yeah! He never fails to make me smile:]
Im kinda happy today.
why?
because its my free day!
no revision to be done today!
however, today is still as bored!
grrr.
im using so many !!!!! !


Nevertheless,just as i thought im nt gonna post today.
my phone rang!
its chenan the sotong!
hahas.
came to pass me my birthday present.
and when i ask him why?
he gave me one stupid reason.
you know I know huh?
LOL.
anyway,Im soso happy to see tt dude in orange!
but he seems shock when he saw me.
dunno why.
cant recognise me?
hahas.
Well, we had known each other for 4yrs.
we always contact using sms.
seldom meet up.
so isnt it surprising tt our friendship can last this long?
hahas:]
Seriously,why can't I gave up?
Sunday, June 08, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three