|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, May 14
Ytd was career day. nth interesting. everyone is interested in the food only. LOL. i think im so handsome ytd:] and sherwin is jealous so he keep disturbing me.
Caught you BIGHEAD! taken by cindy,hahas
Yumyum,hahas.actually nt tt nice oso la.LOL
Don't you think i've grown taller?LOL
Toilet photo-taking session.
![]() The girls:]
He just wanna be outstanding.LOL.wat a broad shoulder-.-
Off to movie."What happened in vegas" My fren and I:]
I actually survived after wearing the heels for lik 12hrs. hahas. CIP today. go collect newspaper. hahas.i think i din do much la. its all the guys doing. wait till i got the pic den i update:] Had a chat with wanni. she said "<3>
really chim. i still have my doubts though. one thing im sure is tt, its us who are complicated. hahas. anyway, #20 said: "Don't think too much!" Enough! Its getting annoying. Wednesday, May 14, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |