Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, May 25

told by ah pah to post...

received my very first birthday present on fri.
a super big teddy bear from my uncle.
thanks alot.

ytd, suddenly received a call from ALVIN YEOW.
asking me to help him keep someone's present.
and actually tts me.
was really touched.
he came all the way to my hse to give me.
thanks ah yeow and sorry for the trouble.
i kept rushing him cos im running late for my movie.
>.<
once again,
THANK YOU AH YEOW!

she was a great mother.
sacrifice.
Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three