|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Saturday, May 31
Don't ask me why I LOVE HER.Out with darling. i just love her! and i have to cos she knows all my dark secrets. LOL! andand,im so jealous of her long hair! walk rd and rd orchard and marina. god, my legs are breaking. sadly, nth caught our eyes. but then, i still spent money. whr the hell did my money go!?!? hahas. suddenly received one sms from vincent. i bet nobody can guess whats the content. he actually had a blogshop. so unbelievable right. however, being a nice friend lik me, i shall help him. LOL. Hmm,after reading, i feel abit... grrrrrrrr. hmm, i din manage to finish what im suppose to do today. got to chiong tmr! Im so excited abt tt bear! LOL. one and only. wakakas...
Saturday, May 31, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |