|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, May 25
currently watching the charity show on tv. omg... looking at those pictures shown, my heart really goes out to them. the sufferings we often complained abt are really nth compared to what those ppl in sichuan. using their bare hands to dig and search for their love ones. the lost of family and home. yet, they have the determination to live on. they can be so happy just eating instant noodle. but here, we are all wasting money. demanding for all the needless stuff. i really regret nt donating more money in school. ppl,do help in anyway u can! go ntuc, theres a box thr raising money for the sichuan disaster victims. DO GO AND DONATE MONEY. FOR ABT UR CHOCOLATE AND CHIPS. anyway, chinese paper tmr. good luck ppl. 比起四川灾民, 我们实在是幸福的许多。 和我们相比,他们也勇敢的许多。 瞬间失去亲人的痛,我们无法想象,也无法体会。 只愿他们能坚强地活下去,重新建造属于他们的家。 Sunday, May 25, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |