|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, April 3
OMG. today super malu la. due to the fact tt im too bored during Amaths. i began to draw on sherwin's arm. rmb its name? its sher sher.. den during Emaths. mdm ching asked who drew on his hand. and he really go say is i drew one. in the end she said we very rou ma or wat. omg. i think she thinks we are... argh!!!!! malu malu malu... anyway. i learnt my lesson. was suffering from gastric pain during Emaths. thanked god sherwin got bring his bread. LOL. and he really go buy rasin one. how nice. hahas. he complained tt i portrayed him as a very bad person. so i must write good things huh. GOOD! im so not confident in tmr SPA. :[ Thursday, April 03, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |