|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, April 20
Mug Mug Mug. time is like running out. yea yea. I know im always complaining. but...i cant help it-.- have i really put in my best? i dunno. had been studying real hard these two week. but i guess i started pretty late. done badly for maths paper. BOTH. im going to be emo emo. grrrr. i think im going flunk bio this time round. so far i've only read through chap 2 - 10 ONCE. and i have to finish until chap 20 within 2 days. bless me. Haiz. why things turn out tt way? am i to do something or nt. ... Sunday, April 20, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |