Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, April 8

Its another embarrass scene during Emaths.
really.
and it all started with my boredom.
Too bored tts why i started drawing all kinds on nonsense on BigHead.
while doing work,
i mean really serious work.
mdm ching suddenly said to sherwin.
"is she your gf?"
*looking at my direction*
i swear i really dunno whats happening until the ppl ard me starts laughing.
i still turn to joN asking whats happening.
i mean its lik so out of sudden la the question.
oh no...
now its not i think she thinks tt we are...
i confirm she thinks tt way, and had been pondering.
how great.

you wont be striving alone.
there will be people waiting to lend their helping hands.
the road to success is never lonely.
trust me:]

up till now,
I still dunno why or maybe what im looking forward to.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three