|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, April 9
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENAN! Pretty pretty meiling:] Crazy crazy jiaxin:] My #25 and his standard smile:]Emaths. AGAIN. anyway, I've figured out the way to make datou quiet. tt is, to make him sick. hahas.[right jolyn] i noe im evil:] Had photo-taking today. nth much actually. hahas. Meiling told me something. hahas:] i suppose tts good news. im gonna look out for ahem ahem. Im lik so much behind. got to buck up:] I think im not gonna think abt tt anymore. but whether im gonna remain rational or nt. i dunno. say bye. scribble my name:]
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |