Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Friday, April 4

Had spa today.
quite ok i suppose.
though had some errors.

after spa str away go meet mrs goh.
finish up the work until lik 7?
super tired la.

wanna say a big thank you to mr teing la.
he is super nice.
hahas:]

人, 总是要到了失去后, 才懂得珍惜。
要珍惜眼前的人事物,这个道理,人人都知道。
可真正做到的人,又有几个呢?
我也未尝不是其中一个失败者。
hahas.
this is the introduction of my compo.
for no good reason, i still rmb it.
I find it very true.
i believe many of us experience tt before.
but whether we had learnt the lesson or not.
it depends.

"Success is simple.
Do whats right, the right way, at the RIGHT time."
interesting phase found on my calendar.
hahas.

im tired.
Friday, April 04, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three