|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, April 7
Had a long day in school. from lik 7 to 7? hahas. but thank god everything is done. yeah. globalisation wont be tested. less chapters to study:] basketball coach is very humorous. he asked me to choose which basketballer i lik. he give me the photo. den i was lik. they are all younger lor. den he said: " aiya.now jie di lian very common le" hahas. i din noe he was tt open. neva judge the book by the cover alright. hmm wats going on? Monday, April 07, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |