|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, April 2
![]() ![]() ![]() Had chem prac today. rather easy:] i think chem is the easiest prac of all. hahas:] bio spa again this fri. bless me. LOL. Had photo taking today. went ard to borrow tie. i hope i return the right tie.hahas-.- time passed really fast eh. my last time taking a group photo with angklung. sch is super sian la. but i dread to go home. cos its study and study too. grrr. wasted some time crapping in sch today. luckily i manage to finish my a maths paper. hahas.if nt got to wait till 5. sian arrrr.... anyway.andrew boy really made my day la. so sweet:] [nt the horny andrew mind you.hahas]
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |