Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, April 13

ELLO:]
haven been posting.
hmm.i jus read abt something.
thank god nth happen.
may everything be ok:]
hmm.let me recall what had happened.

Fri 11april.
international friendship day:]
received a light bulb from alvin and a really sweet photo from cheri.
since alvin kept complaining, i shall thank him here.
thanks #1 for always being thr when im in need:]
also, thx cheri for tt.
I aint feeling down:]
its mr fong birthday too.
sang and ate birthday cake.
hahas.
poor qihao.
i build my happiness on his agony.
i bet he loves the feeling of cakes on his hand.
LOL.

had chem spa after tt.
omg.
i think my graph is real bad.
disappointed : [

Sat 12april.
OMG.
guess what shimin did.
hahas.
i cook!
spagetti.
why?
guess urself.
hahas.
its lik so hard to imagine me cooking.
tts y i always say i wanna marry a cook.
hahas.

not feeling well these few days.
mood was affected too.
omg.
stress.

back then.
gone.
Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three