Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Saturday, March 29

today is the first day I step into a market after dunno how many yrs.
hahas.
went hougang green wet market wif mummy today.
cant imagine right.
shimin actually step into the market.
walk pass the pork and fish store somemore.
in the past,i will jus wait outside.
I realise tt the market had changed a lot.
Its pretty nice to acc ur mum to the market.
trust me.
in the past i will cruelly said NO.
without realising how lonely my mum would feel going to the market alone.
sometimes she had to carry those heavy stuffs too.

my mum is really sweet.
today she bought a lot of fish and said she wanna make fish porridge.
why?
because last night i said feel lik eating.
u know how touched i feel at tt moment?
jus because i said i feel like, she went to buy.
its rather tiring too cos u have to keep stirring.
fyi, ever since my mum starts working.
she seldom to the market early in morning.
how sweet.
im glad tt i acc her today:]
mummy<3
enough of the market thing:]

Went sch today for a meeting.
while waiting, me and vanessa joined fadly,marcus,yihan and some small kids for bball.
what can i say, im really a ball magnet.
almost kena my face.
so not talented in bball.
hahas.

happen to see AH YEOW and heard abt the campcraft com results.
he seems very disappointed.but is normal hur.
what can i say.
although im nt involved but i know how hard you guys work.
you guys already did your best right.
its more impt to participate.
its the proccess tt matters right.
win or lose its just a title:]
cheer up!

SMILE #1:]

Tmr is an impt day:]

I dunno why I care.


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three