Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, March 12

Sch as usual.
except for the short gossip abt me and ahem.
LOL.
and we begin the cup of tea and coffee thingy.
LOL

THE LEAP YEARS.
pretty nice:]
i admire lee-an.
who the hell is able to wait four years after four years.
LOL.

i decide to skip sch tmr:]
project runaway
LOL.

my camwhore partner:]Im only allow to take their back.LOLade and ur zhan li pinthe machine which makes char!ade and char is bad enough to temp me.

now i noe why my diet plan always fail.LOL

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three