Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, March 26

OH I SEE~

hahas.
initially had nth to post.
but then, after the chat with the "clean" andrew.
dots dots dots.

he is mean enough.
say things always say halfway.
trying to make me curious and guess guess guess.

and his fertile imagination.
omg.
AMAZED.

anyway,he shared something interesting with me.
colours.
so wat does my fav colour tells abt me?

ORANGE.Positive: Physical comfort, food, warmth, security, sensuality, passion, abundance, fun.Negative: Deprivation, frustration, frivolity, immaturity.
Since it is a combination of red and yellow, orange is stimulating and reaction to it is a combination of the physical and the emotional. It focuses our minds on issues of physical comfort - food, warmth, shelter etc. - and sensuality. It is a 'fun' colour. Negatively, it might focus on the exact opposite - deprivation. This is particularly likely when warm orange is used with black. Equally, too much orange suggests frivolity and a lack of serious intellectual values.

check this out:]
http://www.colour-affects.co.uk/psyprop.html

enough for today.
I hope she will be fine:]
Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three