Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, March 18

I drew a super funny CJ8 on sherwin.
LOL.
today during Amaths i kept complaining tt he always says im stupid, if nt i would be smarter.
but he claims tt its because he says im stupid, tts y i understand the concept.
errrr.dun wish to believe.
but its kinda true la.
he teach in a unkind manner.
LOL.
i shall tolerate his suaning.

oh yea, I DID IT:]
i ran 7 rounds without stopping.
i did nt give up.
YEAH:]

today, i stepped down as the chairman of angklung.
a new committee is form and i believe they would do a better job.
i think i will miss angklung.
i may nt be the best chairman, but im proud to say.
i've produce results.
im accountable to myself and to everyone involved:]
my last task is to organise the June camp.
so far, it looks pretty interesting:]
stepping down also means,
its time to concentrate on my studies.
hahas.

maybe a month later, or maybe a yr later.
im sure, one day.
i would smile and say, it doesnt matter:]
Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three