|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, March 16
Back from the prefects bonding workshop:] Boss briefing:]![]() IC for the day Wayne's group![]() Jodi's group![]() Yisin's group.( Take over by lynn due to yisin absence) camera shy lynn:] But im smart:] Jia xin's group![]() Richgina's group![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Whose butt? hahas He is super tall i swear~ Ahmad&I.The mean scout.hahas wayne&I. you wont know how many times we take before we get this.hahas DarrenMeSean:] Me:]The bonding workshop is pretty successful:] hahas. bbq food was GREAT:] wanted to catch a movie after the workshop. but guess wat. when we rush to amk hub. there's no suitable timeslot. GRRRR. In the end we got to go home. thx sean for sending me home:] though tired, but i enjoy:] Sunday, March 16, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |