|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, March 27
AMATHS is driving me crazy. hahas. but its fun. it really feels great after i solved a long question. how weird. hahas. nth much today. jus tt im pretty shock to see sherwin bringing a loaf of bread to sch. eat every 2 hour. wow. ow. im gonna have bio spa tmr. very unlikely will be able to escape. in fact im gonna have spa everyweek. since i've yet done any. 9 spa to complete. omg. thx god everything is ok:] the distance seems too far. but now isnt the time to think hur? Thursday, March 27, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |