|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, March 9
8march Went running wif cindy and joN in the morning. 7am! omg. as usual.im late. hahas.i even tot of calling them to postpone one hour. LOL. it feels great after all the sweating:] [shall post the photo nex time after 875414365 attempts.GRRR] After tt went Studying wif WANNI:] omg. so so long din see tt woman. miss her so much. realise tt she is very much motivated by adam khoo. hahas. and i realise...i forget to take photo wif her!!!!! lol. nvm, still got chance:] 9march Today i stay at home and do homework:] wat a good girl right. hahas. but still i dun manage to finish chem. Lots to go. JIAYOU:] omg.im going back sch EVERYDAY. except sunday. oh my~ all of a sudden, i feel so...ignorant. :[ :[ :[ Sunday, March 09, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |