Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Friday, March 7

6march
Had bio spa trial.
omg.
i conclude tt whoever cannot do kitchen work cannot do bio spa.
LOL.
all the girls spend lik one whole period cutting the potato.
hahas.
all of us din finish on time.hahas
Had ice-cream again.
stupid fadly.always temp me.LOL.
i think i can neva return him the treat.
so in the end, fadly treated me and i treated danial.
LOL.
dumb alvin drop his on the floor.
LOL.
oh yea.all thx to yuchuan i din manage to take photo wif my andrew:[
LOL
7march
Cross country today:]
I think this year is the only yr i ran.
LOL.
although din manage to win.
but i ran:]
i did it!
Went hg mall to makan with the girls.
As usual, we crap and have fun.
and YEA,we went to the library.
shimin took a super long time to find her books.
LOL
Training for 2.4 tmr with cindy and jon.
hahas.
its so hard to see shimin run.
LOL.
im gonna pass 2.4 at the first try!
Let me show u a story.
Come darling<3*better nt let them see,lata they jealous*I shy la Hahas,we are loving unlike them.

I know im evil.
but...LOL
Friday, March 07, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three