|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, March 2
<3<3<3> Say bye to woman.OMG! she have eyes behind.look at her hand!Sat 1Mar Day out wif WOMAN:] went to shop of cos. From orchard all the way to vivo. Whr we did some kuku act.-.- nex time dun challenge me liao.so many eyes on us T.T nevertheless, we bought donuts<3<3<3 maybe i will marry a donut maker.LOL ![]() ![]() LOL.we really bu pa si. not dangerous place we dun go. LOL. i love woman<3 Cheer up because there's ME:] Dun emo, cos i dun encourage tt XXXXXX SMILE:] ![]() My cheeky woman:] Those Chat with #1 always make me realise something. hahas. yea. Im really shan bian. and i seem to be curious in everything. LOL. Im unpredictable:] [got such word? who cares!] stupid you! wanna send me to marymount sec.[ MEI LI MAO] and i really stupid until go believe T.T send me to monfort, st gabriel, raffles or hwa chong ba:] Spent some time thinking today. I've sort out my mind. I've never thought that you are tt kind of person. Though hard to believe, but its the reality. Perhaps the world is always lik tt. its jus that we imagine it to be too beautiful. too much fairytale eh? HA! ![]() If only every1 were like him. Sunday, March 02, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |