|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, February 24
![]() SAT 23feb Study with woman. i brought her present all the way to kovan. so so far. how nice. woman u must be touch.nice right. u are the first to receive tt kind of present from me:] im so nice:] for the fact tt i shared ur load by carrying half of tt chunk of hard cover books. hahas. SUN24feb went out wif sis. woman.u cheat my feeling. make me go all the way to bugis. LOL. im so embarrassed today ok. on our way home, this angmoh come and ask us the way to orchard. he look super hot la. hahas. the malu thing is we tell him the wrong way. and we oso take the wrong way. call ourselves singaporean. in the end we walk together. but i almost alight wrong again.so so malu. he was lik laughing. when we alight at outram park. we told him where to get off. den he said to me.wanna tell me the worng way again isit.-.- MALU! I looking forward to weekends:]
Sunday, February 24, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |