Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, February 6

Happy Chinese New Year ppl:]
went sch and watch concert as usual.
too bad sotong din come bac this year.
hahas.
so so so unlucky la.
went to the wrong place and met the wrong person.
grrrrrr.
ohyea, i dun understand wats on the kids mind.
i saw one guy ard sec2 or3 sitting on the middle of the road today.
when ppl horn him he still dare point middle fingure and scold colourful words.
dunno if he is sane or insane.
trying to get killed on new yr eve?
clown=.=

This year pretty diff.
I had my reunion dinner last night.
hahas.
and i jus realise, my family is diff.
normally ppl eat reunion dinner wif all the cousins and relatives.
but but, my family eat among ourselves.
its only until tmr den we eat wif other relatives.
hahas.weird~
but nvm.
this yr we are normal.
one of my aunt and my grandma join us for reunion dinner.
anyway, enjoy ur chinese new year ppl:]
im looking forward to tmr, though i cant take any hongbao:]
but dinner wif relatives is something i love so so much:]
Photos!
Noe y im so high.
cos my refrigerator is SELDOM so full.
i was shock when i saw too.
hahas.
now my hse got alot of things to eat.
so gonna grow fat.

Look at my grandma.aint she cute:]

I just love my family:]:]:]

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three