|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, February 3
ELLO:] ytd went to the beat box concert. nth much la. no handsome oni the korean guy quite cute. LOL. dun blame me. i dunno how to appreciate their talent. the best part is 5566 is thr la. ![]() this is wat u do when u cant get a taxi...HAH! went shopping wif family.Bugis AGAIN i shall neva neva step into bugis street on a raining day or near CNY. i feel lik im gonna die anytime.lack of O2.LOL.
I Love my FAMILY:] i got a cute mummy and stupid sis. Finally tt prob is solved. but think will hav prob adjusting ba. sian.now got another one. dunno to laugh or cry la. small boy is nt my cup of tea. upper sec cannot go.lower sec oso cannot. ARGH! Sunday, February 03, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |