Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Saturday, February 16

ELLO:]
finished my a maths ws.
I feel so GREAT.normally i would take many many days to finish:]
although still got some din manage to solve.
but i did MOST.
how great:]
hahas.

went to yuying in the evening.
help woman to make up.
how nice right.
only 1 phone call frm u and im thr.
i know u miss me:]
admit it.
hahas.
kuku la u.bluff me.
no handsome.
i feel cheated.
hahas.
and.mel lik shrink so much.
lol.
went heartland mall to makan after tt.
anyway.we had a nice time chatting today.
love<3

yay!
finally i have the time to cut hair tmr.
hahas.
dumbdumb #26.
LOL.
Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three