Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Friday, February 29

Chat wif cindy abt Edison.
OMG.aint he HOT:]
Edison is addiction.LOL


CONGRATS ALVIN YEOW JUN CHENG!
oh well, how nice i am:]
hahas.u must be touched ok #1.
you ask me post i post le:]
ALVIN the SUPERMAN:]

Anyway, MARS won today!
both the cheering and event.
so surprise.
Im frm MARS but i emigrate to VENUS.
LOL.
suddenly from the last to the first.
First time in Hougang history i think.
hahas.
This yr sports day super sian la.
no handsome senior come back and run:[
hahas.dun shake ur head when you see this.
tts SHIMIN:]
I oso dunno y im lik tt.hahas.
Spot the tiger.Its super CUTE:]


My Sweethearts:]

After my experiment today.

i promise myself nex time mus find a bf who can cook.

seriously, i really think i totally no talent in kitchen work.

I cut apple only can cut my hand.
OMG.
nevertheless, my fruit salad still look&taste nice:]
hmm,suddenly i feel lik eating KFC.
so gonna grow fat!


Tmr is SATURDAY:]


I dunno why.
but somehow im still sensitive to tt topic.
and so tts you.
Friday, February 29, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three