Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, January 27

oh im so touch.
got ppl waiting for me to post.
hey ppl.
im ok.dun bother to come ask me wat happen ok.
nth much:]
thx to all who show their concern:]

dun worry #4.
u din make me cry la.
and #20.
im not prone to crying.
im jus sensitive to certain things.

ca1 coming.
still got lots to study.
im sorry if i din reply u or wat.
i can be super dao during exam period.
hahas:]

erm.i din noe wat to post la.
im lik rushing now.
oh yea.
im so so jealous of andrew.
bring me to raffles hotel too:]

congrats to all those who got their results:]

for the first time.
i realise words can hurt so much.
Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three