Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Saturday, January 12

Its gonna be mireen's birthday in another 3hrs time?
hahas.
went out wif my darlings today to celebrate her birthday.
ate at swensens.
omg.so gonna grow fat.
and a big hole in my pocket.hahas.

had another emo talk.
this time,wif the GFs.
at first it was jus a casual talk.
then,i asked them abt my change.
and things start to get alittle emo here.
i said something.and made S cried.
i knew she would.
but i jus wanna help her face her fear.
after the talk,I think she understands what i meant.
whereas jon is still blur.hahas.
Im happy to see her trying to take my advice.
thank you for allowing me to help:]
im always here when u needs me.

on the way back.
we continued our talk.
this time round,about me and our friendship.
yes,i know how u guys felt.
i know ur worries.
but pls understand.
nt being wif u guys,doesnt mean tt i no longer cares.
its jus tt,i've chose another way to "weichi" our friendship.
I've chose another way to care.
but no matter what,Im still here when u guys need me:]
I'm sorry if i've neglected u.
give me some time:]

I wanna be someone u would look for when u need help.
let me be the one:]
Saturday, January 12, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three