Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, January 9

ELLO PPL:]

well.today, when i take a look at the sch diary.
i somehow start to panick.
its lik time is passing very fast.
i have too much to catch up but too little time to do so.
NOOOOO!!!!
i dun wanna this.
i wanna to go back to be a straight A's scorer!
AND I AM GONNA BE ONE!

oh yea.recently i realise actually alot ppl visit my blog!
i was shock ok.
ok.maybe im naive.
i always thought tt very little ppl noe abt my blog.
but then.
it doesnt seems tt way eh.
hahas.
freddy,i noe when u see this u wanna complain AGAIN.

hmm.
recently blahblah seems veri troubled.
yes its u!
if u happen to see this.
cheer up ok.
feel free to talk to me ok?
becos i wanna help:]

and FRED,
im gonna make sure u pass ur chi.
no more sleeping in class
cooperate ok HORNY:]

I thanked god for sending my angels:]
I love crapping wif girlfriends in class,
and slacking wif boyfriends.
i dunno y, but i seems to be diff now.
better i guess:]

today,SHIMIN IS HAPPY:]
im a new me.
i've found my targets.
i've plan my future.
i saw success waiting for me at the other end.
and i shall work towards it:]
Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three