Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, May 23

hmm.nth much happen today.
laughing all the way wif the usual gang.
hahas.
time wif them are the best:]
ow.my holiday is gonna be busy.
im goin back sch every week.
how lucky?hahas
Parents meet this fri.phew.i escape.
hahas.but still.i hav to stay back for the court thingy and hav to help out oso.
tired tired.
i jus need to slp.hahas
im lookin forward to my advanture camp.teehee:]


when u were thr.i neva notice.
now.u seem to vanish from my life.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three