|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, April 27
Happy Birthday My Blog...hahas yay...finally my blog is 1 yr old... tt means i hav been bloggin for a year..hehes nv investiture alright...mi and beebee was late...due to the rain...but compassvale was later! lol... nt veri fun..but the best part is i saw vincent!!!hehes...he look funny on stage...so we chatted lotsa lotsa...every1 tot we were couple....lol...den lata on we went to compass...i was lik moving the whole porpular...hehe...got so mani thing to buy...somemore i broke jing ying bottle...so go buy another 1 for her... nth much liao...exams cumin...omg!!! Thursday, April 27, 2006
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |