Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Monday, January 30

wawa...chinese new year!hmmm...how much hong bao money will we be collecting this yr ne...hahas...actually hor i dun think tis yr de new yr is fun...in fact all occasion ish lik normal days to mi...the atmosphere outside is gettin worst and worst each yr...or ish it tt its the way i sees it..really dunno leh...anyway...yesterday went to my granny hse...quite fun la...the food she cook...thumbs up...lol...but this yr hong bao getting lesser and lesser...cos neva go visit my father side de relatives ma...but nvm la...lata on will be goin to jb again...i guess i will still be able to collect one or two more hongbao...hahas...wait 4 my news...cya:)
Monday, January 30, 2006

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three