Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Saturday, December 3

jus saw the news...
abt the escape thingy...
tis morning...
2 gals 9 ,11...
fly out of the seat frm the alpha 8 ride
...poor gals hur...
i think escape will hab less ppl goin liao...
tomorrow goin to church wif jac..
my second time goin...
celebrate christmas i think...
hope it will be fun...
but its gonna be till quite late...
hahas...
the night is scary...
hmmm...nth much happen oso...
hmmm...update nex time ba...

tata
Saturday, December 03, 2005

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three